• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Super Smash Flash 2

Pokemon

Reaction score
Super Smash Flash 2 is a flash version of Super Smash Bros Brawl. But the creator of this game added many new stages, characters and modes to this game that were not in Brawl. There are characters that you would never see in a real Smash bros game such as Goku, Ichigo, and Naruto. The game isn't finished yet, but the creator has been releasing demos of the game every several months. New content is added to the game every demo. The current demo is already so awesome. It has a lot of characters and stages. You guys should check it out.

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

AWPEK

Reaction score
I really love super smash flash 2. As a person who doesn't own the original console and game super smash flash is the closest thing I can play to feel like I am playing the original. I enjoy the consistent updates the creators of the game do every year. The combo attacks are somewhat less repetitive than most other flash games. In addition, we get to use various special abilities of all the characters with a single button. P.S my favorite characters would have to be Ichigo, Wario, Kirby, and Sora. I am really enthusiastic to see more updates in the future.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I'm currently hooked to this game I spend close to 3 hours playing it in a daily basis, from what has become this flash videogame you can see that there is so much love and work put into it, I've been practicing a lot using Sheik, Megaman and Falco because already know that if I show up in online games the most likely thing to happen is that I'm gonna get crushed haha.