• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Summer Plans?

Saffy

Reaction score
Anyone have summer plans? My summer just started today, I just completed my last final a minute ago! Only a year to go.. hopefully.. my GPA is going to be killed by two D's though... :/ because my other classes are C's and 1 A.. and I might have to see the dean again if a teacher doesn't fix my grade.. fun stuff

Anyways what do you have planned? I'm hoping to spend some time with the kids at the beach, lounge around, swim, maybe go to the zoo and take pictures because I love taking photos especially of animals. We can't use water anymore to fill the pool though so I have to make sure the kids don't splash all the water out of the pool... I'm not taking classes this summer though so I plan to relax!

Martin

Reaction score
Hopefully going on holiday with a few friends during summer, whether that works out or not is really dependent on money. Aside from that, my only other plan this summer is to get in shape during any time I get off.Another thing I want to do is start a business which is physically based (all my other ventures are online) so I need to get in contact with a few people to start that.

Thomasss

Reaction score
Well I had summer school plans but I luckily was able to say "no thanks" and just take an extra class next semester. :p Other than that, we'll be moving (yay!?) and then catching up on sleep and TV shows. Lol

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Well I had summer school plans but I luckily was able to say "no thanks" and just take an extra class next semester. :p Other than that, we'll be moving (yay!?) and then catching up on sleep and TV shows. Lol
Good luck on the move! I hate moving :/

Currently my plans are work a lot to save money for college. Also do a lot of web design to supplement income as well! :)

Thomasss

Reaction score
Good luck on the move! I hate moving :/

Currently my plans are work a lot to save money for college. Also do a lot of web design to supplement income as well! :)

Ugh, right! I'm excited moving but then again I really hate packing. Lol

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Saaaame. But then you get kind of the excitement of unpacking everything later! :)

deltachi2012

Reaction score
Ill probably be working my summer job, hitting up the lake and clubs, and getting super drunk 90% of the summer :p

Thomasss

Reaction score
Saaaame. But then you get kind of the excitement of unpacking everything later! :)

Very true! :D Especially when I get to reorganize everything now that it's in a truck. Haha.