• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Street Fighter Games and Steam sales

Referal

Reaction score
Street Fighters I think is the best retro fight tactic game out there in the world compared to Tekken which is another fighting game. CapCom made it very well same goes as the series which was street fighters II which is an english dub series which ran for a year 1996. As for the steam sales CapCom is having which has Street Fighter games in it as well as resident evil trilogy games as they where the creators of these games here is the link https://store.steampowered.com/sale/capcom/?snr=1_4_4__118 I really hope in the future they do make a reboot of the movie as the Live action movies were terrible and not anything like anime and books/Games.
[doublepost=1581625245,1581444898][/doublepost]My suggestion would be get the Retro CAPCOM bundle if you or the CAPCOM Classics as they are the OG games they have made for steam are difficult to find on PC nowadays just a friendly suggestion or tip thank you for reading