• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

State your Favorite new Pc game (of 2015-17)

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I guess as of now, my favorite PC game would be Dragon Ball Xenoverse. This might change though as I'm thinking of getting Elder Scrolls Online soon, but I'm not all too sure yet. Xenoverse 1 was better than Xenoverse 2 in my opinion, but the roster in Xenoverse 2 was better. The controls and storyline in Xenoverse 1 was good as its own, I like the idea that they created their own storyline while keeping intact with the original story, unlike a lot of DBZ games where it's just the same old story with different fight mechanics.

CBL28

Reaction score
New game? As in a game that came out in the past 2 years?
If that's the case, it has to be Fallout 4. While some may find the game lacking, I found its new features to be quite enjoyable, specifically the new Power Armor. The story had a huge plot twist and doesn't seem too cliché. While not living up to the expectations set by its predecessors Fallout 3 and New Vegas, it was still a decent and enjoyable experience for me. And of course, the classic Fallout-style dialogues lead to endless possibilities for different characters, requiring hundreds of hours to fully explore all options.
And all that doesn't include DLC.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Damn a two-year gap is big and makes it hard to choose. Especially 2016 was absolutely amazing for gaming - so many good, hit titles came out such as Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, Watch Dogs 2, Witcher 3.... my favorite one is the latter. Witcher 3 and its expansions. That game is mind blowing. I've played all of the Witcher games except the very first and they're all great but the 3rd is THE best.

It is a completely new world that awaits you (story wise, it continues from the previous title so you want to play that first to avoid confusion) and it's so immersive. It looks like a completely real world full of different weird and creepy monsters, full of secrets and mysteries. I loved playing Witcher 3 and I will definitely replay it at some point. It has a crazy amount of side quests and activities - even Gwent the card game. My favorite computer game from 2015-2017.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I like various computer games and it would be difficult to choose just one. Anyway I choose Counter Strike, because this is a game that marked my childhood and until today is very successful.

megaman93

Reaction score
Definitely got to be Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. It's still in early access but despite its current flaws, it's so much fun! I love playing with friends and just messing around in the game. If you get the chance, I encourage everyone to try it!

Denis_P

Reaction score
I have been playing an absolutely ungodly amount of Stardew Valley, actually to the point where I started out completely in love with it but now I'm kind of starting to hate it from how hard it is to put down. Well it's also partially due to the fact that there is one achievement in the game that is an absolute nightmare to get, and I'm trying to 100% it.

Otherwise I can't praise the game enough, from the music and gameplay to the charming art style, it's an overall lovely experience.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, I like this new game called SuperHot, it is very, very funny and I like to play it every day, I think that it is better with a VR headset but I don't have it so I play it just like a normal person in my PC. Someday I will buy a VR headset to play this single game.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I like various computer games and it would be difficult to choose just one. Anyway I choose Counter Strike, because this is a game that marked my childhood and until today is very successful.
I really like this game too and I remember playing the old Counter Strike games with my friends. At first I really found this to be challenging but fortunately my friends were there to help me. I am currently playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my PlayStation now. My love for this game will never subside and it will always remain the best game for me.

Strelitzia

Reaction score
Ahaha Stardew Valley. Gawd...yeah I've been playing that since it's stupidly casual and good to wind down from work to. I just don't have the time to get immersed with more mind intensive games sadly. I love RPGs and have a ton burning a hole in my account but haven't had much sit down for more than 45 mins at a time to play them. Plus I want something soothing to play with after a crap shoot day at work haha.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Witcher 3. I finished that game at least 5 different times before I got bored. Played a 6th time recently just to finish up my achievements. It's a very well done game and the DLCs add a ton of story to the game, to the point where you can compare one of their DLCs to entire games from other companies. I don't regret spending my money on the game, and I even wish I could spend more because the game devs did such a great job. And I don't say that for a lot of games.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Ahaha Stardew Valley. Gawd...yeah I've been playing that since it's stupidly casual and good to wind down from work to. I just don't have the time to get immersed with more mind intensive games sadly. I love RPGs and have a ton burning a hole in my account but haven't had much sit down for more than 45 mins at a time to play them. Plus I want something soothing to play with after a crap shoot day at work haha.
Yes. Stardew Valley is a relaxing game. It looks simple but it has certain depth to it. Kudos to the creator for coming out with this game even though the concept is not new.

Eggy216

Reaction score
While I haven't actually played it myself yet, I have to go with PUBG. It's been a lot of fun to watch other people play it and I'm really eager to pick it up myself and give it a shot, it looks like a ton of fun. They've done a really good job of marketing it thus far and making it one of the most popular games of today.