• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Star Wars anyone?

Kino

Reaction score
The hype is here everybody! The Force Awakens hits theaters December 18th. I am so excited for this film. I'm just a big of a fan of SW as I am Bond.

Speaking of new - the new line of toys comes out tonight at 12AM EST. So excited. Definitely making a Wal-Mart trip tomorrow.

Guardian

Reaction score
I cannot wait for it! Super stoked for new Star Wars.

Kino

Reaction score
Did you go shopping last night for Force Friday? I dropped some cash on some collectibles. So pumped.

Guardian

Reaction score
Did you go shopping last night for Force Friday? I dropped some cash on some collectibles. So pumped.
:p No, I try to save my money. I have a large mortgage looming over my head.

Guardian

Reaction score
I got you. I enjoy what money I can spend before that mortgage kicks in lol.
I did the same thing. Now I wished I had saved just a BIT more so I would have a lower mortgage payment. :p

Guardian

Reaction score
Maybe I should take your advice.
Well, you still have to have SOME fun, otherwise you'd go mad. Saving is definitely smart though. I'm trying to set myself up where I can retire without having to rely on the government when the time comes. The first part of that is not having a rent/mortgage payment. Long way to go though.

Wow, that went WAY off-topic. :p

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the new movie.
When the star wars franchise was sold off along with all of Lucas Films, a lot of people where unhappy that it is now going to be in the "Mickly Mouse" universe.

Then there was me. Just happy that there was going to be some more epic star wars movies coming!
Disney is not just a cartoon / animation kid studio. They are an enormous company with a lot of influence and power within the movie industry. Look what they have done with Marvel movies. Disney bought them a while before Lucas Films, and look how all these movies are turning out for them. They are some of the years best sellers.

I am looking forward to see what Disney can do to the star wars franchise.

Twisty

Reaction score
I LOVE Star Wars!
Can't wait for the new movie.