• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Star Trek Rp

Who would like to see star trek RP

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok so this was brought up a while back in axiom about a star trek rp but i feel it could work out with a good deal of staff but i would like to see a star trek rp server i have seen and encountered many people that enjoy it and i do believe this would work as there is currently no server or gamemode for it something like nutscript, i know i cant do much to see this in the community but a poll could have it done so please vote honestly and hopefully jordan takes a look into this
@Scotty [Tagged u cuz i feel u would like this]

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Although I support this Idea, I believe now is not a good time to start it, as we are focusing on CW right now, and this would clash with it.

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Although I support this Idea, I believe now is not a good time to start it, as we are focusing on CW right now, and this would clash with it.
i can see why but if you think about it would also have the effect on axiom it could be ok and it could be bad there is both sides more of 50-50

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Like Snoke said, Jordan is done with Garrys Mod for a while and is not looking for any new RPs at the moment.

Server wise, I'm not much of a Star Trek fan so I won't say my opinion.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not enough people to start up a new server this would need colossal support to go forward.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Like everyone said. No other servers will be going up.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.