• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Spirits Android Game

overcast

Reaction score
So I like playing physics based puzzles. And I came across this game. I watched their youtube demo. And then decided to buy it. I must say the game is addictive. And they seem to have some nice levels. If you like physics based puzzles challenges then you'd enjoy this game. I got stuck in some of the levels on the game for now.

Anyone else played this game?

Gladdy

Reaction score
I haven't seen it before but I googled it now that you've mentioned it. If I understand correctly, it's based around creating the wind then guiding the spirits to the end of each level?

It does have pretty good reviews but I don't really like spending my money on buying Android games. I feel like there's plenty of good free puzzle games. Plus 2.74 euros isn't the cheapest :p

How long is the game and how many levels does it have all together? Perhaps I will try out the demo since that is free.

overcast

Reaction score
Yes it is based on that theme. I managed to play around 5 levels so far. But I reached a level now where getting spirits to cross to the place is not easy. I am guessing that it may take a while for me to complete the game. Though I'd say overall game is good with music and graphics. Some puzzle levels are hard.