• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Skyrim

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
My friend has it for the 360; pretty epic if I do say so myself :)

Ikram45

Reaction score
It looks good. Few of my good friends are already addicted to Skyrim and I really have to check out what all the fuss is about! :)

Hidden308

Reaction score
The game could no doubt last you for a year or more with constant gameplay.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Heard of skyrim, but never played it myself, but would love to give it a shot.

Denis_P

Reaction score
At this point a good question would be, does anyone still play Skyrim? After this year's E3 it would seem that plenty of people still do considering how much support Bethesda is still giving to Skyrim.

Personally, I think I've moved on. I played a little bit again after the Special Edition came out, being that I got it for free since I owned Skyrim and all of the DLC on Steam. I gave it like another 30 minutes and haven't played since. If I need a quick fix of RPG gameplay, I just play Oblivion now and again, but Skyrim is over for me.

thart

Reaction score
It's on xbox 360. you should try it.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I played on an Intel i3, Nvidia 820m, 8GB of ram and it was running well. I couldn't go with ultra settings but the medium settings were already well done for me. I've played it a couple of times already and I think I got the most fun I could've gotten out of the game so I don't think I would be coming back to it personally. This is unless I get a VR of course, I still want to experience it in true first person.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I bought Skyrim on PC the day it came out. I think it's actually the last game I paid full price for. As a huge Oblivion fan leading up to Skyrim, I was intensely excited to play it when it came out. I probably put in a good 40 or 50 hours into it, but it just didn't hit the same chord with me as Oblivion did. I finished the main quest line and I think went through the mage's guild, but didn't pursue anything else. I should really go back and explore the world some more. Great game nonetheless!

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I used to play it on PC, it's kept me hooked for a long time due to all the mods and additions I was able to get online. I kind of got bored of the game recently so I haven't played as much, but it's still a good game.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I'm playing it again right now because the one I played at (Special Edition) didn't have cards so I have to just idle run Skyrim on my desktop so I can get the cards. I hate it when games do that; include the base game with an enhanced/game of the year edition then only have the trading cards drop on the original when in fact, the new version is there because it has better updates than the first one. I don't know what's going on at all.

Deathisue

Reaction score
i have been playing this game for 6 years, and still for me is a great game and with the dlc who came out complete for me a big part of the lore and added a lot of great content but still with his special edition i prefer the first for the mods issues and becouse i am poor, to buy another pc but still a great game, i really recomend to anyone who never has played a Elders Scroll.

valy

Reaction score
I don't play Skyrim anymore...I used to play it a long time ago and I liked gazing upon the large misty mountains, exploring the rift, the realm, and all the other beautiful landscapes. What stopped me? There was a lot of bugs in Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Skyrim.
I prefer to play any other game That Skyrim now, I have many options to choose from!

Sino989

Reaction score
When Skyrim first came out I used to play that game all of the time. Literally every day after school. It was one of the most fun games I have ever played because you could do so much!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
i have been playing this game for 6 years, and still for me is a great game and with the dlc who came out complete for me a big part of the lore and added a lot of great content but still with his special edition i prefer the first for the mods issues and becouse i am poor, to buy another pc but still a great game, i really recomend to anyone who never has played a Elders Scroll.
Yup, the game is great, and the environment can't be compared to with other games. They really did a great job capturing the mountains, the fields, the forests; when I see a game and look at their environment, all I see is that it's not even close to what a 6 year old game has done back in 2011. The place is just so beautiful, you know? That coupled with the background music, it makes exploration all that more fun and relaxing. Fighting dragons ain't half bad either.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Not a very big fan of RPG games but I liked this game. I played it on my PC because on of my friend recommended me to play. It was worth it because of the graphics and effects in the game was awesome.

overcast

Reaction score
It's been a while since I last played Skyrim. I got excited when the new version of the game came out. You can see some of the games such as Diablo were interesting. I have played both diablo and the skyrim on the PC. And it was definitely the fun game if you ask me. It was addicted at that point of time.

Zeyad

Reaction score
A lot of my friends have talked about the game and to be honest it sounds like a really amazing game but unfortunately I have not been lucky enough to try it