• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sivir drawing

Do you like Sivir?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

luispas

Reaction score
Here's a drawing that I made 2 years ago, when Roit announced that Sivir was going to have the Victorious skin. It was the time to pick an Adc for these thematic and she was the chosen one, because everyone played a lot with her in season 5.
She's very fun to play and I like her so I decided to draw her, is not one of my favorite champions, but when I do play it I really like it.
12096478_10208049709470711_8509183522274864640_n.jpg

Be Victorious.​

Gladdy

Reaction score
Wow, is that your drawing? I am speechless. You can really draw. You are definitely talented in this area. Have you considered making it your profession? The picture looks so nice and exactly like Sivir.

I don't really play ADC often so Sivir isn't my most picked champion but I do remember that era that you described - where every single person spammed her because she was beyond broken. I remember having a Sivir every single game. Whoever got her, won. I think she's far more balanced now. Definitely quite a nice champion that takes some practice to get used to her Q range.

luispas

Reaction score
Wow, is that your drawing? I am speechless. You can really draw. You are definitely talented in this area. Have you considered making it your profession? The picture looks so nice and exactly like Sivir.

I don't really play ADC often so Sivir isn't my most picked champion but I do remember that era that you described - where every single person spammed her because she was beyond broken. I remember having a Sivir every single game. Whoever got her, won. I think she's far more balanced now. Definitely quite a nice champion that takes some practice to get used to her Q range.
Thank you so so much, yes, this drawing was made by me :) I would to be a professional artist but sadly I don't think that right now I can make that possible.
You're right, everyone played her, she was definitely the best on the game, it's fun that right now none plays with her.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I really love playing Sivir when I have to kill big waves of minions, with the Q and her bouncing blade it's just a matter of pushing 2 buttons and you get the whole wave. Always found super cool how she screams with her ult and immediately get the whole team running behind you.

luispas

Reaction score
I really love playing Sivir when I have to kill big waves of minions, with the Q and her bouncing blade it's just a matter of pushing 2 buttons and you get the whole wave. Always found super cool how she screams with her ult and immediately get the whole team running behind you.
Yes, that's the best feeling, with her you always feel rich lol

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I've never been a huge fan of Sivir as I don't find her toolkit or playstyle particularly appealing. Maybe it's the showoff Draven main in me, but that's just how I feel. Your drawing, however, is incredible! I think you've got a future with your artwork, that's for sure. You seem pretty young, too, so I'd say your future is pretty bright!

luispas

Reaction score
Oh
I've never been a huge fan of Sivir as I don't find her toolkit or playstyle particularly appealing. Maybe it's the showoff Draven main in me, but that's just how I feel. Your drawing, however, is incredible! I think you've got a future with your artwork, that's for sure. You seem pretty young, too, so I'd say your future is pretty bright!
Oh my, I'm flatter with your words and I feel very very happy reading this, I have 21 years old so you give me a lot of faith on my future.
Back with LoL, it's incredible that you play Draven, I admire his main because I can't never play Draven because it's so hard to learn how to catch his axes, so well done dude :)