• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Simple Minecraft House

Martin

Reaction score
2015-07-23_16.40.16.png

A Simple Minecraft House
By Martin
2015-07-23_16.40.16.png 2015-07-23_16.40.25.png 2015-07-23_16.40.33.png 2015-07-23_16.40.40.png 2015-07-23_16.40.50.png 2015-07-23_16.40.54.png 2015-07-23_16.40.57.png 2015-07-23_16.41.06.png 2015-07-23_16.41.09.png
This is a simple Minecraft house that is pretty easy to copy and build in a survival world.If you have any questions about it feel free to ask, but also feel free to suggest improvements and even build in your own world.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I had bought minecraft, and have yet to even play it :(

It really does look interesting. Maybe I can try to "copy" this as my first attempt at building something ;)

iNinetails

Reaction score
It's strange...

I like it. :) Then again I'm not one to build in Minecraft. I like to live in holes, and make huge underground networks because they can be nearly impossible to find. If you can hide them correctly, anyways I like the house and keep up the work, maybe make a large version that's a sort of castle because that's just what I see when I look at the picture.

TL;DR: Great job, I like holes.

MabinogiCarp

Reaction score
wooow!! it looks so ultra epic!!! nice building!! i thing i will build something too! wait. i builded G** marriage xD SSundee And MrCrainer marryed XD

Honeymoon

Reaction score
I like it, but I'm not sure if that's exactly what I would call 'simple'. It looks a bit.. complicated to me. I like it though. Personally I would probably add some windows in some areas, because at the moment it looks like a very enclosed small castle, and personally I like houses that allows me to escape when I need to (I'm not even sure why I seem to always make emergency escape routes, the servers I play on are mostly non-PK & non-Grief).

SharaElyse

Reaction score
This is pretty neat! You did a good job on it and I like how it's kind of rustic with a castle look to it. I like the idea of Minecraft, but I never could figure it out >.<
Then again, I've never had a good platform to sit around and play it on.

laylay

Reaction score
I like the architecture of your design. I like how there is a swimming pool inside your house. The guards on the outside are a nice touch. My brother and I love playing minecraft together. We designed a prison once that had working jail cells that opened.

ProNine

Reaction score
I am really bad at building, however, I managed to recently design a pretty good looking house which I was able to call home. It consisted of two floors and was simple enough that it can be built early on in survival given you have access to wood and glass, which should not be a problem. Maybe I can post some pictures of the house later on in the day when I log on. As for the house in the post, it does indeed look nice but I wouldn't call it simple myself. :p

fl1pz

Reaction score
I am really bad at building, however, I managed to recently design a pretty good looking house which I was able to call home. It consisted of two floors and was simple enough that it can be built early on in survival given you have access to wood and glass, which should not be a problem. Maybe I can post some pictures of the house later on in the day when I log on. As for the house in the post, it does indeed look nice but I wouldn't call it simple myself. :p
I am terrible at creating good buildings in Minecraft just like you. But I think you might be a better builder than me because I cannot even create a proper house. To be honest, I would rather just spawn a house in my world and be done with it. Also, I do not find making buildings that interesting.