• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Server Suggestion

Would you like to see this as a server?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello so if you don't know me my name is the Flash [DC Wannabe eh] but im bringing NEW Idea towards the community and i honestly hope this can work so my idea is a DC-RP kinda thing such as there would be 2 groups one named the Legion of Doom and obviously The Justice League it would be kind of a star wars rp and Jedi vs sith kind of rp when you spawn in you will be able to become part of the different groups you spawn in as a citizens and hero's will be around to help but [A staff member will point you in the direction of there bases] and you will be trained to become a speedster or 2 other jobs with different ability's but it doesn't stop there so now it is not going to be a kill anytime you want if a Legion of doom member goes into the space or base of a Justice league base this will result the ability to capture the person such as The flash enters the Legion of dooms base if there is more then one person having him surrounded they will be able to capture and if the flash runs away this will result in rule breaking as it would be Fear-RP [Running away from under gunpoint] there would be events hosted to keep up with the current DC comics standards such as say batman was missing in the comics or TV Shows then Batman would be missing inside the server as it would be under complete serious RP when the new player gets trained to work with either side they will get the chance to pick that power and can always apply for major characters that haven't been taken yet such as if the flash was not taken then somebody could apply to become the flash but it would be like a staff application standards so there would not be a age limit but there would be a test to see how they perform with the weapon and RP with that character and any spamming or abuse of the weapons could lead them removed from the character once they become part of the side the events can sometimes lead up to Justice league vs Legion of doom
@Jordan
If my grammar is bad im very sorry its been a long day haha but tell me if you would like to see this

Last edited:

Aitherion

Reaction score
I think this is a cool concept, but I'm not sure how the community could make it work. I dunno anything about the DC universe though.

But jeez, Flash. Are you afraid of punctuation? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.