• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Season 5 - Ranked results

Anju

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm curious as to what your goal was for this year, as well as what you ended up in. If you're still going on solo queue or duo, then what do you think you're going to get before the season ends?
For me I haven't been touching ranked at all, after I got silver 5 (and there's not that much people in Australia, so it's pretty bad) I just moved on to ARAM and One for All, which I play all the time. However i've been playing Ranked 5s and we managed to skip about 2-3 divisions, as our matchups always have at least 2 platinums or a diamond.

angrychicken

Reaction score
I've been playing since season 2 and I've reached Gold1 in every season so far. This season all I wanted was to get platinum for the sweet borders, and guess what. Platinum V here I am. Glad I got it before the season ended, Tahm Kench jungle got me through hell.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I had a goal for Gold V at least this season, usually I am around Silver I
I didn't even finish my placements, I just have been taking a long break from league because I'm really into other games right now