• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Scotty's Daily History Lesson

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
In today's short history lesson, we will be looking at the origin story of the United States National Anthem.

For any suggestions on what history to teach tomorrow or some other time, comment down below

Korjak

Reaction score
This isnt a fucking lesson, you just took someone else work and said here you go.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Damn that must be hard not fighting. At least you might have North Korea
My current job I would not be fighting on the frontlines, as I'm not infantry. I'm air defense, I defend units from aircraft

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
So your job is somewhat useless instead of completely useless.
Actually because of the increasing use of drones and other unmanned aircraft for warfare, air defense is one of the most important and vital parts of the US Army.

Salamander Man

Reaction score
Actually because of the increasing use of drones and other unmanned aircraft for warfare, air defense is one of the most important and vital parts of the US Army.
If it's so important then why are you managing a minecraft server, when you should be worried about North Korea

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
If it's so important then why are you managing a minecraft server, when you should be worried about North Korea
Since there is no major conflict going on in North Korea, and I am not deployed, I am just stationed here on a base, I work normal job hours. I get up at 5AM do PT from 6:30-7:30, Then I go to work from 9:00-5:00. Unless a major conflict happened, such as N. Korea attacking one of our allies, which all they have done is launch a bunch of crappy missiles in the ocean, or me going to the field, army active duty is treated like a normal job in terms of time on and off. But I am active duty, meaning at any moment whether im on my computer, in civilians exploring Korea, or taking a dump, I can get called do something for the army. So in conclusion I am never really "off", the army is just allowing me time "off" since I am currently not deployed, involved in any major conflict such as a war, or something like that. Also, I have an app on my phone that allows me to access and manage my server wherever I am, as long as I have my phone on me Im able to do it. Gray also manages most of the technical stuff on the server, I just pay for it, and manage staff. So when you look at it, I do not do much when it comes ot actually running the server.