• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Returning Character

Who likes boobs? :3

• I do I do!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Fuck that, it's all about the ass.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am virgin.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you know me, but for those who don't, I'm Trisha, been around this community since it was practically created (though I may have came a couple months after? At the time it wasn't huge but had a consistent 20+ players, I remember because I'd be sitting there looking at the list going "Where tf is everyone?" lol).

I come and go from time to time, mostly due to ignorance/stupidity/outright cancer (like with any community community I join). I usually eventually come back, because this was one of the first communities I joined when starting out hl2rp. It usually gets its shit together by the time I come back. Not every time, but sometimes.

Anyways, I was also forum mod for a time (I have no idea if I was demoted or not, if I was, it's due to inactivity xD Dammit Dark Souls!) and if I remember right, I was an operator for hl2rp.

If you need any questions answered, even if I don't have the staff tag, feel free to ask me, or find someone with the staff tag, either way this community has always been fairly quick with helping each other out.

Xenon

Reaction score
Yep. We merged with the Game Rebels community.

ASC

Reaction score
Welcome back, Trisha.

ass is better.