• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Requesting A Signature

Stealth

Reaction score
I would like a signature!

Text: Stealth
Color: Blue (User name color if possible)
I just want text with a transparent background.
Rep to anybody who can make me one :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I'm actually taking a Photoshop class right now haha, maybe i'll be able to make you one soon buddy!

Stealth

Reaction score
Toxique said:
I'm actually taking a Photoshop class right now haha, maybe i'll be able to make you one soon buddy!

Hopefully soon! Although I would be kind of scared to see the work you could produce...

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
It's not that bad XD , tomorrow I will post my first creation for you and let you decide...

Stealth

Reaction score
Toxique said:
It's not that bad XD , tomorrow I will post my first creation for you and let you decide...

Sounds good! I'm decent with Photoshop but I'm just way to busy to actually do work for me.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I might do one, it's been too long since i've done much of anything with Photoshop. Is there anything specific you're wanting.. Renders or what not? Or just text sitting there all alone?

Lawson.

Reaction score
Lol. This is literally my first ever go at making something 3-D. Just thought I'd try to make you a signature so you could see how it looks. ;)

VTTEBfm.png