• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Feedback Removal of City RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yep here we go boys, this will probalay cause cancer as I know that the City RP staff are going to come here and post crap about me and try to shoot this down. But anyways, City RP has had its time, it's a dead project, nothing to it, there's no one on the server, there beta didn't get many players, and now it's almost been in devlopment for 4 months. It's been in devlopment longer then it should have been, longer then FN RP was and Imperial occupation combined. Now I have nothing against City RPs staff, many people will say 'Oh, your doing this because you hate us and our guts' well, I don't, some of the staff I don't even know that well. Now something needs to be done, it's just a waste of a server box. @Jordan @zdeathclock

Any post that will cause Cancer will be removed aswell, only thing that should be posted here is your reason why it should, or should not be removed. And of course, family friendly.

Truffle

Reaction score
I agree, all the city staff do is sit in ts, there has been no progression for months now.

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, the city rp Developer left for ASG a month or 2 ago also, all they are doing in TS also is just abuse their perms. City RP just needs to be shut down, all its doing is costing the community money to keep a corpse floating.

Also a lot of the City rp staff have 2 or more TS warnings

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Like I said in the main thread post, keep this cancer free and fam friendly, don't insult eachother.

Korjak

Reaction score
Good idea, I never wanted to run CityRP. It was just a task given by Banana.
Good luck on everything guys!

Salamander Man 2

Reaction score
Agreed, I think that we should purge the meany staff under the name of CityRP. They like to ban me from the TS for 3 mins and that is not funny for me. I don't want to be banned for nothin.

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
Yeah, the city rp Developer left for ASG a month or 2 ago also, all they are doing in TS also is just abuse their perms. City RP just needs to be shut down, all its doing is costing the community money to keep a corpse floating.

Also a lot of the City rp staff have 2 or more TS warnings
Your post literally has nothing to do with the actual server, you're just talking about what we do in TS. Talking about trying to start a flame war. And I love how my post gets deleted. Bias bullshit.

Fordo

Reaction score
yeah idk why my "hahaha" post was deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.