• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Remember These Things Guys

SimplyD

Reaction score
This pertains to our playing games whether online or not in our mobiles or at our computers.

It isn't wrong to play a lot of games. But see to it, that once in a while, you rest your eyes by gazing at the trees or at the lawn where there are lots of greeneries. That way, your eyes will not be strained.

Also, remember to stand up, walk around once in a while. Most of all, please remember to eat your meal, because I know some are only eating junks because a meal will still be a disturbance to them.

Most of all, try to once in a while interact with your family. Also, do your share of doing chores at home first, before you sit down to play a game.

Or do your homework and study first before you play your computer games.

Take this as a friendly advice from a dear friend.

Last edited:

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
When I was growing up, we have this schedule to use our console. It's from 5-6 pm during weekdays and 4-6 on weekends. If play longer than that, the game would be on lock down for a week. Playing is not bad. Grownups are responsible of controlling their kids. If they want to play, let them earn their play time by doing chores and finishing assignments.

SimplyD

Reaction score
When I was growing up, we have this schedule to use our console. It's from 5-6 pm during weekdays and 4-6 on weekends. If play longer than that, the game would be on lock down for a week. Playing is not bad. Grownups are responsible of controlling their kids. If they want to play, let them earn their play time by doing chores and finishing assignments.

Yes, it should be that way indeed. My father was like that when we were still kids. He bought each of us 5 siblings, all girls , with a certain game in a cell phone like thing also. Oh yes, it was called game and watch . However, he would have it returned to our mother after our allotted time, so we can already study.. He believes that we should relax our brain first so it will be enthusiastic for our studies.
And he let us play with our playmates on weekends.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
@SimplyD hahaha those were the days. Playing game and watch, watching tv with 6 arial channel and bringing toys during PE time.

SimplyD

Reaction score
@SimplyD hahaha those were the days. Playing game and watch, watching tv with 6 arial channel and bringing toys during PE time.

Yes, those were the days. And those days were happy ones, even if there are simple toys and things to do. Now, I am wondering why someone can still say she is board , when there are a lot of entertaining things to do already.