• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Remakes of Maps

Reverie

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the remakes of maps? Were you happy or upset about the remakes?

I know in most remakes they modify the map a bit, so far I know in Ghosts they have Favela from MW2 which hasn't been modified or anything. It's how it was originally.

Favorite Remakes/Least favorite remakes?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I don't mind them usually as they modify them for the better in the newer games which they couldn't do in the games they were originally released in.

Cyan

Reaction score
Some where good and some where ehh pretty bad no lie.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Seeing them bring back Vacant etc in MW2 was ok but I didn't care much after that

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of the boat in black ops 2 but could use a bigger inside area.

Spawn

Reaction score
i liked when they remade maps for halo but not cod

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Demon_skeith said:
Anyone like the halo 2 maps remade for HD so far?

Sorry if I sound like a noob but what's HD? I know they remade the halo 2 maps for Halo Reach and those were pretty good.

Reverie

Reaction score
Demon_skeith said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of the boat in black ops 2 but could use a bigger inside area.

I definitely love that map! Hijacked was pretty well designed and was small. I was hoping Collision would be a reminder of that map but it wasn't too similar. But it does remind me of freight from BO2 though!

I'm not too fond of the remake of Favela from MW2. It is very similar, probably a copy of it. But with that there is soooo much more camping because people already know the spots to camp on.

One of my favorite remakes was Studio on Black ops 2 which was firing range on black ops. I loved it and the map was a lot of fun. :)