• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Rebellions Transfer | Organized Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have 2 suggestions for GameRebels. So, feel free to here me out and explain my fully detailed suggestion

Rebellions Transfer:
This is where you have a feature where you click on a button either select a amount or type on in the amount you want donate. I will show a photo on what it can look like. I am unsure if there is a addon that allows this but maybe a developer can make one for it. This is a example on what it would look like.
r7Ctb8y.png

Organized Sections:
It would be nice enough if you could click on a button and it would drop down the games and the amount for it.

Thank you so much for reading,
Michael

P.S: I used epic photoshop skillz for the photo.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
If we implemented a feature to transfer rebellions it'd be easy for members to cheat the system, making multiple accounts, gain some rebellion and then transfer it to their main account.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'Organised Sections' however.

Michael

Reaction score
If we implemented a feature to transfer rebellions it'd be easy for members to cheat the system, making multiple accounts, gain some rebellion and then transfer it to their main account.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'Organised Sections' however.
Make it more organized to be simple.

deltachi2012

Reaction score

But why would they go through all the effort to make another account and transfer rebellions, when they could just post on their main account and make the same number of rebellions instead?

The only way this makes sense is if you eventually implement a limit of rebellions per day!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
But why would they go through all the effort to make another account and transfer rebellions, when they could just post on their main account and make the same number of rebellions instead?
A user can only post so much in a thread for it not to be spam. Creating another account, a user could essiantly be replying to a thread with both accounts and starting a "discussion" with him self. Thus generating twice the amount of Rebellions.

On a side note, there already is a transfer option available with our current system. It is just currently turned off. I may turn it on in the future for other members to be able to transfer funds to each other.

Example, someone has a steam key to give out and will be willing to trade it for Rebellions. This will help ensure a real economy out of our currency.

Regarding your suggestion for the shop to be more organized, I already wanted it to be. However, our current system would make it difficult. The shop is essentially just html and css. We are hoping to convert our entire system over to a new one soon.

deltachi2012

Reaction score
A user can only post so much in a thread for it not to be spam. Creating another account, a user could essiantly be replying to a thread with both accounts and starting a "discussion" with him self. Thus generating twice the amount of Rebellions.

Ahh I get it now :p makes more sense, never thought of it that way lol

although like you said, the transfer option could be opened to further enhance the economy of the currency :)

Status
Not open for further replies.