• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rebel Alliance RP

Captain Magma

Reaction score
This is my Idea. This is the Idea to change our status.

Before I start, I want to change Endless Back to Aftershock, because if people go in the SW tab in multiplayer they will see "Aftershock" as one of the first servers on the list.

This server started around the time CW was in its boom years (even thought the show was ending). But now there is a lot more Original Trilogy stuff going around in our communities, with TFA and Rogue One. I was thinking to change the server, we have to change the era.

The CW's are over. During the Battle of Coruscant, the Hammerfall, Aftershock, Axiom, and Endless were destroyed. The Jedi were dead. A new Empire established. But in the smoke of the fighting came people who fought for freedom, justice, and equality. This was the Rebel Alliance.

After the Death of CT 5555 "Fives," lots of clones removed their inhibitor chips. During the reign of the empire those Clones joined the Rebel Alliance. Some Include Captain Rex and Lieutenant Darkstar.

My Idea for a Rebel RP server is indeed a good one. First, the Rebels were a small group with many small units inside them, so a server with a bunch of different units in it would be lore friendly. Also the idea of leaving the base for an hour mission would work, as the Rebels did guerilla warfare.

I've made units for the server:

Rebel Fleet Trooper: The default group, but still acts as a Battalion with sub-units.

Rebel Commandos: An open unit that has the same stuff as the ones on endor, also has more health. No sub units.

Rebel Pilot: the people who fly stuff. They will be a main Battalion unlike a sub-unit in CW. They will have 3 units: Red Squadron, which fly X-wings, Gold Squadron, who fly Y-wings, and Blue Squadron, who fly T-47 Airspeeders. They can All drive Ground Vehicles. They will all have different call signs such as "red 4." Leaders will be Captain+.

Clone Veterans: for people who want to keep their heritage from CW RP. Only a Max of 5 members though, and they all have to be from the old server though and they have to accept that they didn't kill any Jedi. Led by Captain Rex.

Rebel Vanguard: Like Bf2, these guys specialize in heavy weapons like Minugns and Rocket Launchers.

Era: I honestly don't know what era to start with, but I think around 1.5 BBY is good. From there we can see the destruction of Alderaan, the Battle of Scarif, and the Battle of Yavin.

The Map: IK we need a map for Yavin, but that could be made. For now Staff could choose a Temporary Map.

Missions: events will be changed to Missions. Missions will be around the same amount of time as events now, but the only thing thing is to find maps that could accomodate to either tanks or Ships. But we can use the same number of maps (around 15 is good) As Rebels did guerilla warfare on usually the same places. That also means going to the same map wouldn't be awkward if we didn't liberate it like in CW.

NPCS: Stormtroopers are Humans too, so for them make them around 200 health but super difficult. Their punch counters for their low defenses.

Heroes: We can bring in some well known figures such as Mon Mothma, General Dodonna and The Ghost Crew. Instead of some random Generals they can brief us for missions.

Map Additions. There are a lot of Original Trilogy maps to choose from, a lot more than CW (I mean original maps, not existing ones with a venator slapped on) We can board a Star Destroyer on RP_StarDestroyer or have an attack on a base in GM_ImperialBase.

So, switching to Rebels would be a lore friendly, great addition to our dead server that would boost player count. I know there aren't as many Battalions, but too much of them in a new start would leave empty units and unneeded models.

Put your suggestions in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fordo

Reaction score
How about using the Yuka map and having it take place just before Empire?

Ace1649

Reaction score
Aftershock is already a thing now, its a bit late.

Fordo

Reaction score
I think you should add a few more classes. Like Vanguard and even Rahm Kota's militia (Because now it makes sense (for those who remember)). I'm fairly sure there are models for both of those also.

Truffle

Reaction score
I would, but sadly the hoth maps aren't the best and there aren't a lot of hoth soldier models to choose from.

This was tried ages ago when CW was king. Now our server is dead and this is the best option.
Ive been trying to get it up for over a year now Magma, I was the only staff there who gave a rhinos arse bout it
Founders don't seem to enjoy the idea tho

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
I would, but sadly the hoth maps aren't the best and there aren't a lot of hoth soldier models to choose from.

This was tried ages ago when CW was king. Now our server is dead and this is the best option.

Actually someone made hoth models (not the point I am trying to put for this replacing CW)

Also no, Rebel RP happened last year not two years ago and was run by Mittens...

Truffle

Reaction score
Actually someone made hoth models (not the point I am trying to put for this replacing CW)

Also no, Rebel RP happened last year not two years ago and was run by Mittens...
Mittens went poof then bill took over and did jack shit
left lil truffle alone

Cнroмα

Reaction score
Please try to avoid double posting.

As for the idea, it sounds cool, but for some reason, I think it just won't work out (don't ask why just a feeling)

Captain Magma

Reaction score
Please try to avoid double posting.

As for the idea, it sounds cool, but for some reason, I think it just won't work out (don't ask why just a feeling)

Well I think it would be better than SWTOR because there are absolutely no Rebel-Ish games besides the new SW Battlefront. If you want to play Old Republic, play the actual game.

We don't know if Rebels would work out or not. We should try for 30 days and if no one joins let's ditch the idea.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
#BringBackRebelRP
#HeadGMProphet
#RebelRP
###
#KMS

Mittens went poof then bill took over and did jack shit
left lil truffle alone
STFU Ass Hat, I was there with you too.
#RebelRPHeadGMProphet

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
CIS RP, no battalions just different classes of droids you try out to be. Navy being pilot droids and tactical droids. Security droids, normal droids, jungle droids, desert droids, SBD's, car commando droids, and is we can get it to work, destroyer droids.

Captain Magma

Reaction score
CIS RP, no battalions just different classes of droids you try out to be. Navy being pilot droids and tactical droids. Security droids, normal droids, jungle droids, desert droids, SBD's, car commando droids, and is we can get it to work, destroyer droids.

Cool Idea but no one would be interested in CIS, everyone's so used to shooting droids instead of being one.

Fordo

Reaction score

That seems boring as fuck

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Cool Idea but no one would be interested in CIS, everyone's so used to shooting droids instead of being one.
See you are speaking for an entire community, I'd do a poll did it at some point nt

That seems boring as fuck
it would work like CW except you fight clones and other alien races. Instead of jedi you can have general grevious and dooku made be even maul. You can also have missions were we straight up enslave people, because we are the bad guys.

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
I kinda want something thats not star wars for a change honestly.