• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Ragnarok Online in Gaming Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Hello co-members and to the active forum staff.

I would like to suggest (if it's possible) that my childhood's first MMO be added to the Gaming Section together with the others. Me and my friends are still playing it until today on our country's own private server.

I just wanna hear and share ideas with other players who used to play (or are also currently playing) the suggested game.

Cheers guys.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hello, fellow member!
I would like to subscribe to this gentleman here and say that Ragnarok has the status online (and in our hearts) to be given the opportunity of a Gaming section. I would certainly actively participate and contribute to this section.
To those who don't know this game, let me just tease you with this amazing song from the game, hope you back us up!

m33kuh

Reaction score
Ahhhh~ Staahpp! The mem'ries and nostalgia. *cries in pixels* /sob
Would really love to have one but I guess it will not be soon unless the staff will see a lot of supporters here. :)
Cheers!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
The only problem is that at this moment in time, there isn't enough activity to have a dedicated section for this game meaning the forum wouldn't grab much attention.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Right.. Maybe I'll make a poll or something. But some people who have played this game who are members here won't even wonder. Some also just reply to the forums that they are subscribed.

How about making a poll that can be easily found at the homepage of Game Rebels? At least people will notice and they can vote whether they want one or not. /hmm

Weygd

Reaction score
I'd agree with that poll. I spent some time on Ragnarok and I'd like to see a section dedicated to it aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.