• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PVZ 2

Claraviolet

Reaction score
Well,I am not into video games.I love PC games.Anyway, PVZ stands for "Plants Vs Zombies". Please don't laugh,for a horror maniac like me,this games is really cool.

The problem is, I couldn't find the PC version of this game anywhere.Can somebody help me in finding the PC version of PVZ 2?

Squigly

Reaction score
PvZ 2 has yet to be released for PC, sadly. Your best bet would be to download Bluestacks (an android emulator) and play it from there.

Alternatively you could just stick with the original PvZ on PC. Personally I found it to be the more enjoyable one. It's available in this week's Humble Bundle Weekly if you're into it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

CosmicOdyssey

Reaction score
It is available on iPad, that's how I play it when someone hadn't used up all my coins that is.

Saffy

Reaction score
I like the original, the second is interesting though.. and yes, our daughter tends to use all the coins because she thinks the animation is funny, but that's a 2 year old for you.. and that's why I don't buy things on the ipade

Claraviolet

Reaction score
I have installed bluestacks in my laptop.

The thing is,I am kinda disappointed in Plants Vs Zombies 2.May be I was expecting a bit more.But it seems like everything is almost the same.We get the same plants in PVZ 2 after the completion of a level.

MrHurricane

Reaction score
I find the original game better than the IAP-ridden Android version of PvZ 2. If 2 ever comes to PC, I hope that it'll be a proper full game.

Medo22

Reaction score
Honestly, I liked the the original more than PvZ 2 and I really had high expectations for PvZ 2. I wished if the game was released for PC, as it is much more fun for me to play on PC, with a keyboard and and a mouse instead of touching a small phone touch screen. Also, there wasn't much change/progress, as PvZ 2 had similar plants and similar zombies which made the game very boring. Even, the new power-up, plant food, wasn't really interesting for me. PvZ 2 wasn't a bad game, but I definitely expected more from it.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I haven't played PVZ2, yet, though it's in my phone. Is it really bad? I might give it a go.

Joel7050

Reaction score
PvZ 2 is only on mobile, due to how much people preferred it on mobile. You can play a quick stage on the go, and the touchscreen is much more convenient compared to click and drag. They've added a ton of in app purchases and unique plants and are making immense amounts of money from it. I don't think there will be a PC version anytime soon, and I don't see why you won't want to play it on mobile. It's free, too.