• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PS3 super slim

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Has anyone here gotten the new PS3 super slim? It's a slim version of the slime PS3.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
No I have not actually, can you post a pic of what it looks like?

JPB

Reaction score
It looks like this, in comparision to the previous ones.

PS3SuperSlim_02.jpg

I might get one soon.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I think the slim looks best, the super slim just looks like it was price cut here and there.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Wow that is a big difference in width, I wouldn't buy a ps3 though because the ps4 is coming soon.

TheGod

Reaction score
Meh same thing happened to the 360 and i like the old design of the 360, same with the ps3

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Wow that is a big difference in width, I wouldn't buy a ps3 though because the ps4 is coming soon.

What makes you say that? No confirm that there is a PS4 announcement coming. Plus PS4 may not play PS3.

Jason

Reaction score
Is it official about PS4. Why Ps4 so early?

Guardian

Reaction score
Waste of money IMO. PS4 is too close to be dropping more money on a console you already have. If you don't have one, sure, get it. If not, wait the few months until the new console comes out.

Electric Shock

Reaction score
A friend of mine owns this version.

I had a look. Pretty much cool, though I liked the medium version best.

camshaq23

Reaction score
I had a PS3 fat which is better because the slim versions tend to build heat rapidly

john franklin

Reaction score
My friend Alex bought it. I saw the design, It looks modern and stylish but I am still fine with the regular version. I can customize its skin at home. I have the art to make beautiful design of PS3. So I dont need to spend a lot of money on customization.

Empire

Reaction score
I tend to keep myself updated and to to be honest It's PS3 and as an PC person it doesn't interest me at all. I find that the hardware is not updated or still using older chips and they still can improve the size. It's cool to see it slim however there be an downside.

Heat is the main factor that allot of users tends to get from using this device after hours and hours gaming

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I saw it on Google search but I don't have the one. I love its smart design so it is easy to put it at any place and it is light weight. I would love to buy one. I don't have any idea about its rate. Do you know about any place where I can find the best price for it?

dero56

Reaction score
Had a ps3 superslim to replace my failing launch ps3 fatboy, worked but was much slower than any of the other ps3 versions. Managed to get me by until I picked up a ps4 and since then haven't really touched the superslim, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work to be honest.

If you're thinking about buying one, don't! Either try to find a new or used ps3 slim, which was probably one of the best other than a working launch fatboy or save up for a PS4 or wait for it's price to drop.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
I have the super slim model but downside is the internal storage memory apart from the memory problem, I love it

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJCYFCvufQ6ooBQz,wktg)w~~_1.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJCYFCvufQ6ooBQz,wktg)w~~_1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 265