• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PS Vita

Smokey

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Vita? I got one and LOVE mine. So far I have 9 games for mine and plan on making it 11 on tuesday. :) Do you have one? Do you want one? or do you not care? It's definitely one spiffy handheld and the graphcs are phenomenal for a handheld gaming device. :D

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
You always start threads about the Vita, anyway, don't dig it because too expensive and its a duplicate of the other handhelds... XDD in my opinion.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I played with one at Gamestop, it's very sleek and nice. Wouldn't mind getting one once some games come out.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I haven't played it. And as Naiwen said, I don't really find it appealing. Handhels are..just iffy to me. I have my phone for that, in which I pay for internet monthly.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I really wanna buy a PS Vita but to be honest i cannot afford it right now so i will have to wait for it a little bit in order to get it with an affordable price, i also don't like the price of its games because they're kinda expensive.

ThatAwesome1

Reaction score
It depends on the game library for me (maybe a price drop as well, I don't know). If it turns out to be anything like that of the PSP's then I'll probably have to pass, none of the games on there made the system worth buying for me in my opinion.

Snrm

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Vita? I got one and LOVE mine. So far I have 9 games for mine and plan on making it 11 on tuesday. :) . :D
You already have 11 games on the Vita?!?! The one reason I haven't gotten a Vita yet is because I don't like the games that are out for it. I like Uncharted but there is no point in buying that game for $40 when there is nothing to do after playing through it one or twice. The one game that I REALLY want on Vita is Mortal Kombat but that is basically it. If they added some of the PS2 collections like Ratchet and Clank and Jak & Daxter then I would be happy. Until then I am holding off on the Vita.

Codboy14

Reaction score
Really need to get one of these beauties, its alot better than the 3ds I'll tell you that. I mean everything the graphics the games the overall presentation is amazing! I plan on getting one this summer