• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Project Cars

Guardian

Reaction score
I finally bought Project Cars. Beautiful game, but its a bit tricky to get used to. Super sensitive controls, and the kart mode is so... it just makes me sick. Small tracks, whizzing and whipping around small turns so fast, I don't like the mode too much. Still trying most of it out though.

Granted, I do believe with a racing wheel, it would probably be much more enjoyable to play.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting it, I have a racing wheel and what not i can now put to use!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
I'm thinking of getting it, I have a racing wheel and what not i can now put to use!

I have been debating to get a racing wheel for some time now. Every time I get close to buying one I can never pull the trigger lol

David17k7

Reaction score
I used to have one for my PS2, and it was great and made the game more fun. I was going to buy one for my PS3, but they're ridiculously expensive.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
David17k7 said:
I used to have one for my PS2, and it was great and made the game more fun. I was going to buy one for my PS3, but they're ridiculously expensive.

They are probably even more expensive for the PS4 now too!

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Voi said:

I have been debating to get a racing wheel for some time now. Every time I get close to buying one I can never pull the trigger lol

Yeah i've got a Logitech G27. Basically never been used but i did use it with Euro Truck Simulator for a period of time.

Axe

Reaction score
I feel the game is gonna get old pretty fast.

Guardian

Reaction score
It already has for me. xd It's going to be the occasional time waster for me, but I don't like the career mode enough to dedicate more than a little time to it.

David17k7

Reaction score
I would imagine the PS4 racing wheels are quite expensive, considering the PS2 ones are still $50, and the PS3 ones are about $120

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I think it is a great game. I got it for free not so long ago through the free games section for gold members. I have to say that I love it, totally worth it. I was playing Forza 6 before and to be honest I have to say that this game is not just a racing game, it is a very well done game. I always wanted to try it out but wasn't able to find it anywhere. I would just call it destiny.