• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Professional COD?

Martin

Reaction score
Are you a follower of professional COD or Esports within the COD industry? I am not a huge supported but occasionally support Optic when watching the events on live streams.

Michael

Reaction score
I watch MLG.tv from time to time. However, I'm not a huge fan of COD like I have stated before. I do like tK and what they do but the only time I really do watch MLG is when I am completely bored and had nothing better else to do.

missionreport

Reaction score
During my time, I was prolific in MW4. My username easily got a fierce reputation in a local community, and a lot of people either used my name during battle, or placed an "anti" before it. It was quite amusing. Anyway, that was back then and now I'm all grown up, I have a job and living a rather tepid life I'm not sure if I still have it anymore. But I'm interested to know if there were any way to make a career out of being a pro gamer. If I could only make money while playing FPS, maybe I can find my old self.