• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Post your desktop here ^_^

Squigly

Reaction score
Figured I'd start with my current Desktop setup. I enjoy using Rainmeter, it allows for a great degree of personalization and organization so you get a truly unique desktop.

TFIUuUw.png

Saffy

Reaction score
So my desktop is boring I don't know how to do much customization really... my other desktop is a disaster compared to this.. the folders on the sides are images since I'm a photographer and take photos... they're just my recent events I've photographed and been editing. Background is what JD wanted. I'm not even sure why we have shortcuts to the blizz games since we have the battle.net thing but meh

Untitled-1.jpg

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Figured I'd start with my current Desktop setup. I enjoy using Rainmeter, it allows for a great degree of personalization and organization so you get a truly unique desktop.

TFIUuUw.png
Could you send me the theme :eek:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
duXpztb.png

Thanks to squigly this is what mine looks like :3

Squigly

Reaction score
duXpztb.png

Thanks to squigly this is what mine looks like :3

Awesome! I also have a BRS theme, but it's on my old 1280x720 resolution laptop:

z58ygod.png

The bad thing about rainmeter is that you can't resize skins. Most of the skins on this theme are too small to fit on my current 1920 resolution :<

Beverly

Reaction score
My daughter took an awesome picture of herself and posted that as my desktop. I found the new desktop when I woke up one day. I really love that photo a lot. I hope we keep this one awhile. :)

Saffy

Reaction score
My daughter took an awesome picture of herself and posted that as my desktop. I found the new desktop when I woke up one day. I really love that photo a lot. I hope we keep this one awhile. :)

that's so cute!! My daughter did that with my phone as a picture of her and my son..