• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PlayStation

cipkamarco

Reaction score
Do you have PlayStation?? If yes, what is your favourite game to play??

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
My favorite game to play on Playstation is Tekken 2. It is first 3D game that I ever played. I love its graphics and sound effects. Its music is really amazing and characters are so cool. I never got bored of playing this game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The only Playstation that I still own is the latest and the best - PS4. As to what my favorite game for it is. It honestly depends. I got lucky and found many games that I love on the PS4 sales. They had two major sales right around the time that I've bought my PS4 so I have so many good games that I want to play.

The favorite for it (SO FAR) is probably Horizon Zero Dawn even though that I've completely finished it a while ago. It is just an incredible game and it blew me away. I am currently trying to finish FFXV and it is definitely up there with The Horizon.

dero56

Reaction score
On the PS4 at the moment, I'm loving Dragonball Xenoverse 2 and Persona 5, haven't beat both games and have had them for a bit but they sure pass the time fast. Xenoverse 2 just had another update released which is always nice to see and the playerbase is still quite large and very much alive if you want to play with or against others.

On Persona 5, there is just so much to do, compared to my last RPG which was Final Fantasy XV. Final Fantasy XV was a blast but it did still feel like it wasn't complete.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Sadly I don't have any PlayStation consoles at the moment, but I'm hoping to change that soon. After all, throughout my teens and early adulthood the consoles were my main medium for gaming. So being that I've been a fan for so long, I do have some favorites.

The games that I would play the most across all consoles, PlayStations 1/2/3, were the Metal Gear Solid games. Metal Gear Solid was the first 3D game to truly impress me with its graphics and gameplay, and the trend continued with each new installment. I still play the original now and again through an emulator, and the sequels too if I can get them to work.

thart

Reaction score
Resident Evil is the first choice, And there is some other games like Assassins Creed, Tomb Raider, Dark Soul, Dead space and Prince Of Persia.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Yes I do, and my favorite games are FIFA, Call off duty, Gta.

vinaya

Reaction score
I never have had any playstation even though I enjoy gaming. Most of my gaming is done on my laptop and hand held devices. However, I am thinking to buy a playstation. I don't know what game will I be playing on playstation because I have never played on playstation. I am waiting to experience it.

lindbergh

Reaction score
Ugh, what a general question man. Are you referring to the original PlayStation? Or are you referring to any of the PS consoles?

Anyway, my favorite game of all time regardless of the era of Xenogears by Square Enix. It was an awesome RPG of grand proportions with an epic storyline and memorable characters. And even if RPGs have limited replay value, I played the game numerous times. It's that good.

If you haven't played it yet, get an emulator for the PSX and download the game.

mcbryan

Reaction score
The first game I played on my first PlayStation console is SmackDown. I used to play it with my best friend. It's game wherein base on the real wrestling entertainment. Graphics and Rules of the game are awesome. I can't stop myself laughing every time I manage to Smack my opponent. I don't know if there still a game like that today or newer version of it but i for sure its amazing.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My favourite game on PlayStation would be FIFA. We usually play mini-tournaments in a group of 4 friends.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I had a couple of Playstation consoles in my time. I had a PSOne as my first Playstation console, and my favorite game there was Twisted Metal 3, but for the sake of repetitiveness I will mention something else, so, therefore, my favorite game there was Wild Arms. It's a really good RPG game and I suggest people try it if they haven't already. Then I had the Playstation 2 in which my favorite game there was the God of War series, which I'm certain people already know why I liked it. Then I also had a PSP and my favorite game there was Twisted Metal: Head On and again, the God of War games in PSP.

valy

Reaction score
My favorite game to play on PlayStation is The Witcher III Wild Hunt, and my opinion is that this game is the best open-world RPG ever made, but it still falls prey to some of the genre's worst traps. It’s one of the few open-world RPG’s that manages to excel at not only giving you a large world to explore but at also giving you a lot of things to do within that world.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I don't have a PP4 anymore but my favorite game on PS4 was Elder Scrolls Online. I had to sell my PS4 because I was spending way too much time playing on it. I was spending 10~14 hours a day wasting my life away in front of my TV. I am much happier that its gone now and I am living a fulfilling life.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I previously had a PlayStation 2 but I no longer play games on this one. I have kept my PS2 and my games very safely. I currently have a PS3 and some of my favorite games are Tekken, Grand Theft Auto V, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Need for Speed Underground.