• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pcsx2 emulator

Shanky

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to share my thoughts on the PCSX2 emulator. It's an amazing piece of software that allows you to play your favorite Playstation 2 games on your PC.
The emulator is constantly being updated and improved, with new features and bug fixes being added all the time. The compatibility rate is also very high, with a large number of games being playable. One of the best things about PCSX2 is that it also allows you to improve the graphics and resolution of the games, making them look even better than they did on the original console. If you're a fan of Playstation 2 games, I highly recommend giving PCSX2 a try. It's a great way to relive some of your favorite gaming memories, and it's also a great way to play games that you may have missed out on the first time around. I tried to play the classic GTA games - gta 3 and san andreas, and it was amazing reliving my childhood