• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Patch tomorrow

Zyni

Reaction score
Anyone excited for the patch tomorrow? Or, excited because that means the expansion is coming out soon? I guess I'm a little of both, although I do have some reservations.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I was just downloaded wow again just to play the patch tomorrow :)
so I am pretty excited!!!!

Saffy

Reaction score
It's interesting, but I'm not sure I like all the changes.. it's been a while since I have played though. I have to say, it is harder to heal on my druid now but it makes it more challenging and fun, I also seem to not run out of mana as much while healing though which is a plus. I haven't given everything a try yet though, not enough time for everything I would like to do lol but I don't know what to say about it

Zyni

Reaction score
I'm hoping my druid is still going to be playable for PvP healing. It seems like it's the only one that will be. I'm sad about what they've done to disc priests, and I hope they don't forever to do some fixes.

Saffy

Reaction score
I haven't even tried my disc priest yet, she's just sitting there at 89 I never hit 90 lol I haven't tried pvp on the druid yet maybe that'll be my next thing to try but I don't have any pvp gear anymore since I stopped doing pvp for a while before I quit. I'll have to give it a try I just might die a lot but hey as a healer, you die a lot anyways...well you get attacked a lot anyways doesn't always mean you die a lot :p

CosmicOdyssey

Reaction score
I wish I had money to play again, I should just sell the account considering how much its worth.

Saffy

Reaction score
yeah but then you lose your stracraft, diablo, and everything else and that would really suck. Also, as long as I'm not on it, you know you're more than welcome to play around on my account, sure my warrior isn't 90 but you can loook at the changes and stuff.. and there's other things you can do

Saffy

Reaction score
dunno could play other games together there is still diablo which I could power level you in.. and so could culler and his friend's son.. could also play your play station game some too