• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Paladins or Overwatch?

Paladins or Overwatch?

• Paladins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overwatch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hakinator

Reaction score
Paladins vs Overwatch is starting to become more and more the same as Dota 2 vs League of Legends. Some like Paladins and some like Overwatch. So which of these 2 do you like the most? Paladins or Overwatch and why?

Bayoneutra

Reaction score
A huge bunch of people are going to say "Paladins is an Overwatch ripoff!" and to be honest, you can see a lot of Overwatch's influence, but it isn't exactly the same and both games have a different feeling to them.

That said, I prefer Overwatch because the lore is fantastic, the graphics are phenomenal and I love the characters and the dynamics. I won't say Paladins is a bad game, but in my opinion it just doesn't match up in those three categories.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I wanted to play Overwatch for a long time now but since I see it as very expensive (despite me spending more than 50$ on DotA 2 for cosmetic items in a month), I wait for a 50% sale if there will be. With that, I tried playing Paladins to satisfy my gaming urges since the games are quite alike that Paladins can be assumed as a ripoff of Overwatch.
I like Overwatch more just because it has melee attacks, unlike in Paladins.