• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Accepted Paladin$'s TS Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
You as a Teamspeak Moderator will be given specific permission to do as you are REQUIRED to do according to the rules of the Teamspeak. This application will be giving to those set in charge of the teamspeak the basic knowledge required to properly continue the process of choosing their staff team. If you are not ready to be critiqued and the responsibility of our community’s players simple yet complicated concerns, then you should most indefinitely rethink before continuing into this Application.

If you are not aware of the rules of the teamspeak, close this application immediately as you are not ready or serious for this application.

This form will be the 1st of a two part overview which will decide whether or not you will receive the rank.

REQUIREMENTS (any questions please refer them to Fallenpyro/Sparks Or Skips)

• You are to be the age of 16+

• Teamspeak activity must be of a substantial amount of time.

• MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TEAMSPEAK RULES

• Must be particularly known to staff and active members of teamspeak.

• This application must not be too short OR too long

• Mature

• Have a microphone

USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Paladin$

Server assigned to or most played: First Order

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server: About every time i get on my computer and when ever i have time i get on my phone, but i also stay on TS for about 1-3 hours per day.

Staff Rank (if any): Admin of First Order, Gamemaster of Cusaders, and Forum Moderator.

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: Im very good with dealing with people breaking the rules in different channels, and i have also had staff experience and dealt with people.

Describe yourself: Im 15 and i enjoy playing on the community. I love chatting with other people in the ts server and having fun, basically. The only time that i would think i would either be mad or triggered with someone, (Excuse the triggered joke) but it rarely happens and i usually find another way around the problem/situation.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? They are basically liek forum staff but they moderate our TeamSpeak server and help to keep every channel in its place. Such as keeping channels clean with no hate or protest towards others/high staff.

What experience do you have? I have dealt with people in TS before with certain situations that were on the forums. i have also had to deal with people in my donated channel and trying my hardest not to channel ban them and instead work out the situation to maintain peace in the channel and not outburst a random flame war against users.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? I really only have one, and that is that i'll sometimes be busy and might not always be there in the channel (AFK).

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing? No not currently, i was detailed on them and explained on each and told why there were enlisted in the rules.

List your Pros and Cons
Pros
-Chill most of the time
-Isn't always in the way of things
-Can stop most situations
Cons
-Can get triggered 40% of the time
-Don't enjoy most squeakers
-Can be a bit humorous or off topic at times.

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.
Hello Sparks if your reading.
Thanks for calling me a nub in TS
and i hope you can find it in your heart
To make the rightful decision
Deny or Accept, thank you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This section of the form is to SIMPLY provide the possible candidate with points on how to answer complete the form.

• Answer this and any form as if you are actually giving a _____ about the position. Otherwise exit the document.

• Your answers must be professional. You are allowed to express yourself but don’t push the margin on your “memes, jokes, between-the-line-insults”

• Your answers are for us to depict a picture in our minds about who you are. This does not mean what you look like, what clothing you wear normally or what you smell like. It means on how YOU would be an ASSET to our team and if you would be worth our time. As harsh as this sounds, that is how it is plain and simple.

• Your grammar and vocabulary says a lot about your application and the amount of time possibly allocated to applying for the position. The very least the Teamspeak Head’s ask of you is that you make sure your grammar, spelling and vocabulary is not past the 10% cringe point. You would be surprised how far good grammar,vocab and spelling takes you.

• If you need a confirmation of whether your application will be acceptable you may bring take it to anyone you trust to give a proper critique.

• This is not the final decision, so answer this with the confidence that it will make sure you get the interview.

• Be aware of who you are giving your document to be overlooked overall. Not everyone will take certain jokes or comments lightly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Last edited by a moderator:

Fry

Reaction score
+1 Good boy. Responsible. Knows his shit, and is a great and helpful person

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Application Pending. Interviews will take place on Feb, 25, from 6pm - 8pm EST

Accepted

Last edited by a moderator: