• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Overwatch

MM16

Reaction score
So i am a massive fan of overwatch , Just wanted to know if anyone was down to play it with me sometime :D , i have xbox , GAMERTAG = HyperHawk20 :D , If you have over watch let me know who your favorite character is

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've never played it before but people seem to really enjoy it. Might consider buying it for PC!

MM16

Reaction score
I've never played it before but people seem to really enjoy it. Might consider buying it for PC!
Its one of those games that you need to play to understand , like first person shooter , 20 characters and 4 different classes

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Its one of those games that you need to play to understand , like first person shooter , 20 characters and 4 different classes
Seen some YouTube videos on it, might definitely consider it now!

MM16

Reaction score
I only brought it because i got it for £25 but it was £50 brand new , TBH would say £50 is worth it

Atropia

Reaction score
I used to play this game quite a bit during the first season of release. I got to around 3500 MMR around there.

Tronikart

Reaction score
If you enjoy team games where there are different classes plus the classic FPS game modes, Capture the points, Push the payload and so on, you would definitely enjoy it, the maps and overall design is extremely well done, they keep making new events, new maps and releasing new heroes, I really like it, worth the buy

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I mean considering I got it for free, I have a ton of fun with the game.

I only average like 2000 MMR, but that's only because I haven't played the game to the point where I would be really good.

Overwatch honestly is great for the skins and lootboxes as well. Fun game to play with friends, don't recommend competitive without friends.

dero56

Reaction score
It's so easy to pick but getting off is the hard part. It keeps you hooked until it's 3am and you've forgotten to eat your dinner and content just keeps getting dished out by Blizzard. I'd say the game has another 5 years ahead until it dies down and another installment or a sequel/expansion will need to come out.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Overwatch fans unite! I only play it on the computer. I can't imagine playing such a fast paced and dynamic FPS on a console... How do you even keep up?? Plus my aiming on console is horrendous.

I love playing Overwatch. I started it during the beta then around the end of the first season I left it briefly then returned again. Now I am hooked like a fish on a fishing bait! I just can't get enough of it. It can't get boring because every round something new happens, there aren't campers and so on like in standard FPS games. It is truly amazing and I like that Blizzard is developing new maps and heroes all the time. It adds variety and freshness.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I would love to buy it but at the time it seems costly for me but I would buy it in a condition that they feature cross platform multiplayer. I'm not sure if they do already but it is normal for online games to not have cross platform multiplayer even nowadays. I have played Paladins only so far though I have to say I was somehow unsatisfied by it.