• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Osiris' TeamSpeak Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Osiris

Server assigned to or most played: Clonewars is where i spent most of my time (over a year and a half)

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): depending on work anywhere from 5-10 hours

Staff Rank (if any): CW Mod, CW Admin, CW GM, Warhammer Mod, Imperial Server Administrator, Imperial Server Director, HL2 Server Director

Timezone: East Coast USA (EST)

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I've been in the community for a long enough time that I feel people generally accept me being in positions of helping out the community.

Describe yourself: Gamer, drunkard, laid back, and serious when it comes to staff.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? TeamSpeak Staff help moderate our TeamSpeak server and help setup channels, give out tags when necessary, and to deal with nuisances.

What experience do you have? I've had some experience creating and managing a TS server, setting up permissions, channels, etc. (But not as good as most of the TS Devs/higher staff)

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? Bit of a drunk so I get a little roudy but I can still function and do my job.

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing?

The rule on suggestive/stupid teamspeak names. At some points people tend to change their names in TS in response to certain actions that have happened within the community in a way to show either their support or disapproval of recent events. There also brief periods were people for jokes change their name to poke fun at other people. While some of these are annoying to people of higher staff (such as back when people changed their names to be variations of LadyX) most of the time its just a light hearten attempt to have a laugh. I feel this should be changed to where it is blatantly seen to be disrespect towards another member and other members of staff also agree on it, then it should be taken care of by first asking them to change their name, and then taking action if they don't comply.

List your Pros and Cons
Pros
-Long time community member
-Held multiple positions in community
-Been Commander on CW for 6+ months (if that counts for anything)
Cons
-Too much free time
-Sometimes plays League all night with college friends
-Gets drunk often (as often or more than Jordan)

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
I do not want to sway anyone's opinion by any means, but these are some faults I have noticed in your application...

I feel people generally accept me being in positions of helping out the community
This is not about other people accepting you, this is about why WE should accept you.

-Too much free time
That's not really a Con

Bit of a drunk so I get a little roudy
If you getting drunk is going to affect others, then I do not believe you should either be on the TS while intoxicated or at least keep to yourself as much as possible unless needed.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I do not want to sway anyone's opinion by any means, but these are some faults I have noticed in your application...

This is not about other people accepting you, this is about why WE should accept you.

That's not really a Con

If you getting drunk is going to affect others, then I do not believe you should either be on the TS while intoxicated or at least keep to yourself as much as possible unless needed.
All that happens for me is puts me in a better mood, doesnt really affect my thinking. On the part of people accepting me, I understand that and accept it, but I was just pointing at that I am a trusted member of the community.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Application Pending. Interviews will take place on Feb, 25, from 6pm - 8pm EST

Did not show up for the interview denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.