• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Open Diablo 3 Beta!

Hidden308

Reaction score
My thoughts on the beta:

THE GAME IS AMAZING.

I have NEVER in my life played a game that is so much fun. While I mainly played one class, the Demon Hunter, I tried all 5 and they were all decently fun. Decently? Well I love the Demon Hunter, so..that's just me.

I give the beta a 5/5 and that's a rarity in and of itself. I'll probably have a review for the game when the whole thing comes out as you could only go to level 13 in this beta.

Hidden308

Reaction score
If you want to try the beta you better hurry as it takes a few hours to install and ends tomorrow morning!

yurithebest1

Reaction score
Unfortunately i didn't download the game because my laptop just cannot handle it, but i am really planning to get a new gaming laptop in the near future in order to play that game and other games on it.

Mim

Reaction score
Wow, that's a glowing review! I was intrigued by this game before, but now I'm pretty damn interested. I never got into the previous incarnations of the game since I was too busy playing other stuff at the time, but I'm hearing lots of good stuff about 3.