• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Old school games thread

Referal

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
In this thread we can disscuss old school games and anything retro.
Recently I've been into old school FPS classics like Doom, Wolfenstein3D, Quake, Serious Sam etc. and some non-FPS games like Prince of Persia, Contra, Castlevania Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter and such, I'm in wonder how multiplayer is still alive and well and how much modding those games offer, especially in Doom and Serious Sam.
Are there any retro games you're playing right now?

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
First Gen Tekken and Street Fighter Arcade games also Metal Gear and Super Mario are some of my most memorable games that I played during the 90's. I can still remember that Arcade Gaming was the thing then and Tekken, Street Fighter and Virtua Fighter where the most popular ones.

Reaction score
I just finished Megaman X4 but it isn't multiplayer. I just revisited this game and I wonder how it was hard for me to finish this game when I was a kid. When I replayed it last week, it only took me one sitting to finish it.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
I've started playing the original Pokemon games just for the nostalgia and it really brings me back to playing with my gameboy right after school as a little kid.