• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Notoriety

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Alright, so on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like/hate me? 1=absolute hate, 10=good person.

This isn't an ego boost, in fact I'm trying to see if my notoriety is much worse than anticipated. I know that some people don't like me, and I want to see just how many.

Bare in mind this may be in the off-topics section but this is not in Spam, so please treat it professionally.

No flaming or roasting or shit, just give the number and optionally why. A recent issue has resurfaced, which is why I'm making this.

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't I just say keep this professional.

Now there's going to be a long line of flames because you wanted to be funny.
I just read the first sentence, and decided to reply honestly. Bleach merely supplies a profuse amount of nutrients and vitamins in which help our race thrive as a whole, while it eradicates the weaklings whom do not deserve the right to walk this divine earth.

McCain

Reaction score
Didn't I just say keep this professional.

Now there's going to be a long line of flames because you wanted to be funny.
I was going to say since you're a forum mod you could deal with the flame...But I'm not
sure what sections you moderate, so never mind.
But I'm not sure how good of an idea this thread is, if this issue is the one I think it is.

jer

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
7, you're a good-ish person but can get quite pissy at times. Flame wars aren't nice.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
You can get annoying when you're pissed

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
See I didn't think I was that bad of a person.

Now to make an announcement about the dreaded Pat.

Panda™

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score

I'm not trying to say this to start shit. But Im sure you can agree we both don't have too nice of feelings towards each other.

It's mostly because of how pissy you get when you get mad, as said by Judgement and Mazu aswell. Especially when you lose a character.