• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

No Man's Sky

BluBird

Reaction score

If you own a PS4 or plan to, and you haven't watched this then you need to. If this doesn't make you want the game, research it some more! And if you still don't want it, then I don't what will convince you to want it. It's coming out next year, who else is excited?

Squigly

Reaction score
What is most amazing for me is the sheer, literally infinite amount of worlds to explore. If it is actually well implemented the replayability of this game would be insane.

ducklord

Reaction score
As we fans of the X-Files used to say, "I want to believe" :)

The game looks awesome from what we've seen up to now, not just huge but almost infinite, but we won't know if it's worth it until we actually get to play it. It looks impressive, yes, but if it ends up being just a walking and cruising simulation for space vistas, I guess we'll get bored with it sooner than later.

Martin

Reaction score
Looks very impressive, still want to know what its gameplay appeal is a little more - what can we do bar from run around or fly around saying everything is pretty?

overcast

Reaction score
I checked the graphics and the gameplay. I think in terms of gameplay one is likely to go overboard. As there are not many ways you can get back on track. As there is a vast world to explore. You can surely see that there is not much you can extract much out of this gaming experience. But the way it is laid out for graphics and other stuff, I'd recommend playing game.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Turns out this game was such a dissappointment for everyone, the game is boring,those planes are boring, there is no online mode, there is not such thing as a story, the game is just... Going places and doing nothing.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Oh No Man's Sky, where do I ever begin? I was hyped like everyone else before the launch (and you can feel the past hype on this very topic). The trailers, the promises, everything was leading up to a great game!
And when it was released, it looked like a great game, I had some fun... then I realized I was bored. Everything started to feel the same, all the planets looked too similar and the creatures weren't that interesting.
I saw that now they added things like a survival mode, and a sandbox mode where you don't have to grind resources (really boring part, pretty basic). And they also added the possibility to build your base, but... what? Why? This is not the righ direction! To me it looks like they are transforming the game in something completely different! It was never meant to be a base-building game, there are many other problems to take care of! I haven't played it again, but I still keep an eye on future updates. I still have my hopes up, that someday this game will live up to the past hype.
But for now, it's just getting dust on my Steam library.

Tania997

Reaction score
This game was bad. What they did could very well be called false advertising, I got bored after an hour of playing this.. I don't even want to call it a game. They talked about endless possibilities,then you play the game and everything is the same, it was so boring. The updates are changing the very genre of the game in a desperate attempt to save it, but this game doesn't look like it can be saved.