• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Nintendo NX

AndroidOS

Reaction score
What do you think Nintendo will do with their next console (which is currently codenamed NX)? It seems almost obvious that it will will have some new feature that sets it apart from other consoles (that's always been Nintendo's "thing"), but will it be an extreme feature, such as the Wii's motion control, or something smaller like the N64's rumble pack?

Personally, I think it may lean more towards the extreme side. They tried going for a more "traditional" console with the Wii U, and that just didn't work out (though it's a great console, no one bought it). Therefore, I think that they may try something new with this one to try and recreate the success of the Wii and DS.

Michael

Reaction score
I just wish that Nintendo was so damn kid friendly. I understand they want to market their product for everyone but still.. I don't really know what they would do with this new console that they have been working on. I would like some cool construction with the Wii and the DS (the original one of course) and do some cool DS control compatibility thing. If this is a success then Nintendo as something to be successful for.