• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Nintendo 3DS

Hidden308

Reaction score
Do you have one? What are the best features?

I don't and the only reason I ever would now is to play Pokemon B&W2.

gktime

Reaction score
I don't have one, but may with so many great games on it. And Black 2 and white 2 are going to be DS games.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I don't have one, but may with so many great games on it. And Black 2 and white 2 are going to be DS games.
Thank you for confirming this, I was about to have a heart attack.

I don't have a 3DS, because there aren't any Pokemon games on it yet. I won't get a 3DS till I have to in order to play Pokemon. :p

haze

Reaction score
I'll agree with GAK here, I don't have a 3DS but I have played on it at a technology convention and by god it was actually quite awesome considering it was a handheld device, should Pokemon come out on it though I will spring for a 3DS simply because it is Pokemon? Why shouldn't i? :p

gktime

Reaction score
I don't think a new pokemon will come out on it for a while. But I think these games- super smash bros, luigi mansion, paper mario, mario bros, and mario kart, kid icarus, and ocarina of time- warrant a 3ds purchase.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Well the new Black and White is being released shortly in Japan isn't it?

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
I don't got one so I can't say. lol. But yeah, the 3ds is pretty popular.

K1ngN0thing

Reaction score
I don't regret my purchase. The 3D isn't even the main draw, though it is amazing when implemented correctly. The games are just fantastic. Kid Icarus: Uprising is reason enough to get one as far as I'm concerned, not to mention Super Mario 3D land and OoT 3D. The eShop has dozens of quality titles to download, and club nintendo has new ones for download every month.

MasterProX

Reaction score
I didn't buy my 3DS for the 3D feature, in fact I hardly ever use it. I was attracted to it by the good games (Ocarina of Time, Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, Resident Evil, and especially Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater).

razelia

Reaction score
Don't have one yet, but my classmate does. He promised to let me borrow it for a while once KH3D is released, but I think he's playing Kid Icarus on it at the moment.

kjscrafts

Reaction score
I enjoy my 3DS. I mainly got it for Mario Kart and really enjoy playing that game on it. I also like the eShop stuff. Streetpass is also interesting.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I don't have a 3DS and to be honest i really don't need it because i may find its emulator online, so if you don't wanna buy one just look for a 3DS emulator online so that you can play 3DS games on it for free.

Nin10gamer

Reaction score
Wow I didn't know about the whole 3ds emulator thing, i'll have to check that out. I would get one but I'd rather get myself a PS vita instead, i personally think its far more superior.