• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Next URF.

forumheem

Reaction score
Do you guys know when will be the next URF available?
I am really a big fan of URF game mode, it is my favorite game mode of all so I am really looking forward to the next time when URF will be available.

luispas

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of URF too :) great. I want to know when the next URF will come because it's really really fun to play it, I hope it's very near. I love playing with Lux, Ezreal, Vayne, Jinx, Blitzcrank and more.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I have no idea. I don't think that they've announced when's the next one... it feels like the last time I played it, it was ages ago :( Me and URF have a love/hate relationship. I absolutely love spamming certain champions but then when I get owned, I hate it! It's funny because the champions that you'd never play in solo q or ranked games are completely broken and overpowered in the URF mode. Has anybody ever tried Hecarim?? that horse goes wild.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
This type of game modes are always rotating, probably in the next months we get the opportunity to play one Urf game ;)

forumheem

Reaction score
Man I can't wait for it to be available again :relaxed:.

pauldox3

Reaction score
I dont think riot has hinted when urf would be yet. I wish that they make urf permanent cause it's the best game mode ever. I loved playing shaco on urf i think he's the most fun champion to play on urf but the strongest IMO is still hecarim. Horse chopper is too strong for everyone lol.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
No hints or hearsays still! I love playing URF mode hahaha, honestly, I don't care playing ranked games when it is available because I make most of my time for URF because I know its only for a limited time :( I like playing it with ADR, Lux, thresh, blitz, malphite. Never tried hecarim because I don't like melee champions hahahaha. I'm a range player :p. But definitely would like to try and experience what the above commenters are saying. Riot please update!