• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Next Part In The Series That You Are Looking For?

Vatroslav

Reaction score
For which games are you excited or are you hoping for, that they will make the next part?

Personally, I am very anxious about the Life is Strange: Before the Storm and I hope that TellTale will soon make the new season of Game of Thrones.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I always look forward to any installment or sequel in the God of War series. I love the storylines, and growing up reading about mythology, this game is always intriguing to me.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
After yesterday's release, I'm eagerly anticipating another Sonic game done in the old style. I think Nintendo's approach with the Mario series sets precedent here: You can have your side scroller that focuses more on classic style game play while your flagship title is in 3D and more experimental. The current ecosystem easily accommodates both and I hope to see this as a trend for the Sonic franchise going forward.

lindbergh

Reaction score
I'm very much excited with the next God of War game to come out. I've been a fan of the series since it debuted on the PS2. Kratos is a very powerful protagonist whom I love and hate at the same time. The game world is so rich in mythology which I also love. Now, the series is seeming to shift from Greek mythology to Norse mythology which I think is awesome. I can't wait for Kratos to match his wits against the likes of Loki, Thor, and Odin!

I'm also looking forward to the Last of Us part 2. I absolutely loved the first game. I got so absorbed into the story that I am craving for the 2nd part.

antonmia01

Reaction score
First of all, God of War sucks.
Just kidding I love that game hehe. I'm really looking forward for the the next series of plants vs zombies. The PvZ 3, anyone? It's kind of a cheesy game but I really like the gameplay. You have to wait those zombies to attack you but never boring. The more plants they add, the more excited I get to play and try it. Updating it too is kind of cool but I just wish they start making the 3rd sequel cause I'm one of their biggest fan. hihi..

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
Although it would be far from happening soon, I really am looking forward to a new Metal Gear Solid game that is made by Hideo Kojima. I consider it far from reality because he has been fired from Konami and there are issues between him and the company. I have hopes that Hideo Kojima will somehow make a comeback to the company and become the president of it, while continuing the Metal Gear Solid saga. Wishful thinking, isn't it?

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the next Elder Scrolls. I love Oblivion, Skyrim, and Elder Scrolls online. So I am really looking forward to see what they do next with the series. What ever they do I am sure it will be great, because Bethesda always makes great games!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I don't think I will enjoy a Life is Strange game without the time travel aspect. I mean, that's the one thing that makes you unique. How will you solve puzzles now? By rebelling or painting graffiti on the walls? No more fun ways to solve problems, no more ways to get information out of people. What's there left to do other than basically play as a punk rocker with teen issues?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to State of Decay 2 this year and also The Last of Us next year! So excited for them.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I will be glad if there could be some new releases for Commando. I really loved playing this game especially the first and second one. The last two games released was not really that good. I will be glad if another good commando game can be released as it's been a long time since I played the last one.

Vatroslav

Reaction score
I don't think I will enjoy a Life is Strange game without the time travel aspect. I mean, that's the one thing that makes you unique. How will you solve puzzles now? By rebelling or painting graffiti on the walls? No more fun ways to solve problems, no more ways to get information out of people. What's there left to do other than basically play as a punk rocker with teen issues?

I am certain that they will put some "mystical" element in the gameplay. After all, that rewind is the game's main shtick. Or, if they don't put that, maybe they will invent something new? Either way, I am certain Chloe will have some magic power.
[doublepost=1503706392,1503706178][/doublepost]
I'm very much excited with the next God of War game to come out. I've been a fan of the series since it debuted on the PS2. Kratos is a very powerful protagonist whom I love and hate at the same time. The game world is so rich in mythology which I also love. Now, the series is seeming to shift from Greek mythology to Norse mythology which I think is awesome. I can't wait for Kratos to match his wits against the likes of Loki, Thor, and Odin!

I'm also looking forward to the Last of Us part 2. I absolutely loved the first game. I got so absorbed into the story that I am craving for the 2nd part.

I am not so sure if the God of War plot makes any more sense...I mean who is next when he destroys Asgard. Egyptian gods? Aztecs? They will run out of pantheons to kill off pretty soon.

I really, really want to play Last of Us 1 and I hope that they will make a PC version one day. If that doesn't happen, I guess I'll have to buy a PS. :/

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I am certain that they will put some "mystical" element in the gameplay. After all, that rewind is the game's main shtick. Or, if they don't put that, maybe they will invent something new? Either way, I am certain Chloe will have some magic power.

Then it wouldn't make sense, since she's the normal one in the events in the first game, 3 years after this prequel takes place. Was she hiding it the entire time? Then it wouldn't sound right since she had Max jump through hoops to prove she had powers.