• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Next Gen Debate

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Which next generation console will come out on top? Which are you looking forward to the most? And why?

Hidden308

Reaction score
The Xbox 720 definitely. There's nothing that will even compare to what it's going to bring to the table.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I don't know, I think the Wii U has potential. It depends on if 720 actually changes anything from the 360 or not imo.

gktime

Reaction score
Hopefully the Wii U can outperform and prove all of the doubters wrong. Maybe the Wii u will come out on top.

haze

Reaction score
Hmm, a hard question in my view. Each one has their own strengths and brings something to the table but overall I feel that (Or rather hope) that the XBOX 720 is the one that comes out on top mainly because I am an XBOX fan but I must admit, should the Wii U actually be quite decent, I can see it having quite a nice effect on the gaming world due to the way we use it. As for the PS4, should it look like that transparent image that floats around the net, well, it would definitely win the visual side of things!