• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

New Text Messaging App

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys!
So I am currently in the process of creating yet another text-based messaging application similar to Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Snapchat, Kik and the likes.

There are so many of these out there. I know. However, I want to create something that I can call my own. Something that has no annoying advertisements in it. Something that I can personally develop and incorporate suggestions and feedback that users want.

This application will currently only be available on iOS and Android. Although Windows phones and Blackberry phones may be an option in the future if it's in demand.

I am posting this thread here to hopefully get some comments and suggestions from some of the people I talk to most in an everyday situation. These people are mostly the current users of Endless Networks. So, what is it you would like to see in this new messaging platform?

I only want real suggestions that you would like to see that other platforms either don't have or that's not perfected. Any troll or unserious replies will be deleted to keep this thread clean. The features such as messaging, emojis, stickers, sending photos, etc are all already obvious features the app would have.

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
I personally have a Windows phone, so I mean, a Windows application would be nice...

Xyro

Reaction score
I know other apps have this feature already but does or will your app include a function to actually prove its a camera photo and not just a gallery photo or screen shot? Also if you need beta testers i will be more than willing to help you with that.

Vector

Reaction score
Maybe a recommended friends section based on similar interests or locations visited. Maybe have it so you can branch out and meet others more meaningfully.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I personally have a Windows phone, so I mean, a Windows application would be nice...
Again, if it's in demand I may release it on there too. I have only developed for Android and iOS so I will have to take a look into the windows developer center in more details before I can 100% say

will your app include a function to actually prove its a camera photo and not just a gallery photo or screen shot?
Any particular reason why you would want this feature implemented?

Also if you need beta testers i will be more than willing to help you with that.
Everyone in this community is welcomed to beta test this once a beta version is available!

Maybe a recommended friends section based on similar interests or locations visited. Maybe have it so you can branch out and meet others more meaningfully.
I have a plan to be able to add people via usernames, current contacts, phone numbers, and via location-based user activity.
So say me and you lived in the same city, and we were visiting the same places or something similar, you would be able to see me in the "Find Contacts Nearby" option.

If that is what your talking about that is.

Include the pog champ emote
Thats easy :p

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
End To End Encryption because CIA thats why.

Cнroмα

Reaction score
This seems neato. Looking forward to a working beta :)

As for suggestions, a customizable GUI would be nice, and perhaps support with the Apple iMessage applications

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
The dong is something that cannot be turned down in this, it must be apart of it :dong:

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
If you use all of these suggestions itll be pretty dope.