• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

New Here

AnonLu

Reaction score
Hello! New to these forums, coming from GameSpot. PC (well, still saving up for a build) and Nintendo gamer. Not sure what else to say here, just wanted to say hello! :) Are these forums active much?

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hi, Welcome to Game Rebels!

Your coming From GameSpot? Damn how did that happen o_O
Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay!
Are these forums active much?
They are from time to time. I am looking into getting them to be much more active asap! All help is appreciated :)

Casiox

Reaction score
Hello there @AnonLu, it's nice to have new members on the forums, even when I'm also a new member, same as you, I would really like to welcome you to the forums and wish you a great stay here!
Have a great time!
See you on topics!

AnonLu

Reaction score
Hello there @AnonLu, it's nice to have new members on the forums, even when I'm also a new member, same as you, I would really like to welcome you to the forums and wish you a great stay here!
Have a great time!
See you on topics!

Thank you! Welcome as well!

AnonLu

Reaction score
Hi, Welcome to Game Rebels!

Your coming From GameSpot? Damn how did that happen o_O
Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay!

They are from time to time. I am looking into getting them to be much more active asap! All help is appreciated :)

Haha, long story, including getting banned for absolutely no reason.

But, thank you! I absolutely love the premise and idea of this!

AnonLu

Reaction score
May I ask how you found us then?

I was browsing a website for possible job openings and opportunities for moderating forums/websites and such, and at the very bottom of the page, it held a list of "sponsored websites" or something like that, and I saw these forums here. So, here I am! :D

rz3300

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I hope that you were able to find some job openings and opportunities along with finding this site, but either way it is good to have you and you have come to a good place to share your experience and learn from others. Nice to meet you and I am sure I will get to know you more.

AnonLu

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I hope that you were able to find some job openings and opportunities along with finding this site, but either way it is good to have you and you have come to a good place to share your experience and learn from others. Nice to meet you and I am sure I will get to know you more.

Thank you! :) See you around!