• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

new Games to GameRebels shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
I remember if I posted this or not as yet as I post a lot things here and on this on forum as I am trying to get my GR$ and raise them so I buy some more games I am sure we are all. Are there gonna be any new games added to the shop I know steam sales are on for Halloween.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I remember if I posted this or not as yet as I post a lot things here and on this on forum as I am trying to get my GR$ and raise them so I buy some more games I am sure we are all. Are there gonna be any new games added to the shop I know steam sales are on for Halloween.

Games don't come from steam as mentioned before

They come from Humble Bundle, Greenman and other external sites that sell games that are compatible with steam. We also get them cheaper from there in order to make some money of the shop. Any games you see from those sites you may want added can be sent as a Direct Message to Jordan.

Referal

Reaction score
Games don't come from steam as mentioned before

They come from Humble Bundle, Greenman and other external sites that sell games that are compatible with steam. We also get them cheaper from there in order to make some money of the shop. Any games you see from those sites you may want added can be sent as a Direct Message to Jordan.
Sure How about Call of Duty WWII the new one

Status
Not open for further replies.