• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

New Adam & Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Is this game connected to the Adam and Eve we know in the Bible?
Wow, 1983, that's over 3 decades.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
You know what's weird? It's that I've never heard of this game and it doesn't show up whenever I search it on google. I couldn't even find the reference picture shown in this thread. So if I had to guess, this is a very rare game, probably a rare gem too since I could only imagine the feeling of playing a simulation game in 1983, or that it was a huge flop that nobody cared to know about it.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
You know what's weird? It's that I've never heard of this game and it doesn't show up whenever I search it on google. I couldn't even find the reference picture shown in this thread. So if I had to guess, this is a very rare game, probably a rare gem too since I could only imagine the feeling of playing a simulation game in 1983, or that it was a huge flop that nobody cared to know about it.
True, I have searched for it but could not find. That's why I asked the question up there.
Perhaps the original Poster has the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.