• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Name Best Games You have played so far and reasons why!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Referal, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Referal

Referal Well-Known Member

So as the topic states name the top 5 games you have play over the years you can't stop playing and give a reason why this is your top why games on your list. So for me its number 1 on this list is Heroes and General I really can't stop playing this game it has good graphic and works good on my PC compared to other games and the only Militarily Free game I can drive cars planes etc.

Number 2 choice for me is Planetside 2 (Yea IK the game kinda sucks) similar reason with the driving vehicles like Heroes and Generals and I think also the way the game is made in the futuristic kinda reminds of the old Halo REACH Trilogy Franchise games.

Number 3 for number 3 its a mobile game called Clash of Clans I still play from time to time but I think there needs to be some good updates to the game but its still good.

Number 4 Wow for number four this game WARFRAME yup people still play it's a bit improved version of Planetside 2 which makes it awesome i love everything the designs characters weapons so this should defiantly be on the list.

Number 5- Guess I saved the best for last this game is a free to play at the moment I don't know how long it will last its called Ironsight think of Call of Duty Black OPS as a free version or a copy or clone of it this game is very well made it you guys should play it
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:52 PM, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2020 ---
    I will keep updating this thread until someone starts replying to my post lol I am bored and need to get more GR$ anywayz I another good game I play is called Ironsight a small reason why and i will post a whole thread on it later ironsight is a free play FPS game think of Call of Duty Black Ops now think of WarFace now think of a clone of them merged together as one you get ironsight I have been playing it for a month and I am loving the game so far it does get buggy sometimes as its in beta otherwise its a great game