• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Name Best Games You have played so far and reasons why!

Referal

Reaction score
So as the topic states name the top 5 games you have play over the years you can't stop playing and give a reason why this is your top why games on your list. So for me its number 1 on this list is Heroes and General I really can't stop playing this game it has good graphic and works good on my PC compared to other games and the only Militarily Free game I can drive cars planes etc.

Number 2 choice for me is Planetside 2 (Yea IK the game kinda sucks) similar reason with the driving vehicles like Heroes and Generals and I think also the way the game is made in the futuristic kinda reminds of the old Halo REACH Trilogy Franchise games.

Number 3 for number 3 its a mobile game called Clash of Clans I still play from time to time but I think there needs to be some good updates to the game but its still good.

Number 4 Wow for number four this game WARFRAME yup people still play it's a bit improved version of Planetside 2 which makes it awesome i love everything the designs characters weapons so this should defiantly be on the list.

Number 5- Guess I saved the best for last this game is a free to play at the moment I don't know how long it will last its called Ironsight think of Call of Duty Black OPS as a free version or a copy or clone of it this game is very well made it you guys should play it
[doublepost=1581713551,1581271529][/doublepost]I will keep updating this thread until someone starts replying to my post lol I am bored and need to get more GR$ anywayz I another good game I play is called Ironsight a small reason why and i will post a whole thread on it later ironsight is a free play FPS game think of Call of Duty Black Ops now think of WarFace now think of a clone of them merged together as one you get ironsight I have been playing it for a month and I am loving the game so far it does get buggy sometimes as its in beta otherwise its a great game