• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Mystery Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
it says the Mystery Shop is out of stock will there be new stock coming soon?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Yes Jordan has to constantly restock it per each week (usually sells out within hours of the restocking tho). So just be patient until the shop gets more items added in.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Like jog says, I set a certain number of games to sell every time I restock it. It seems only a certain number of people are actually winning the $60 games so I am trying to fix the formula as well. I try to make it so you have a 10% chance of winning a $60 game. However, so many people are buying the mystery game at several attempts at a time I have to limit it too so not to use up all the games in the shop.

I want to release 2.1 of the shop before looking into anything else.

Referal

Reaction score
Like jog says, I set a certain number of games to sell every time I restock it. It seems only a certain number of people are actually winning the $60 games so I am trying to fix the formula as well. I try to make it so you have a 10% chance of winning a $60 game. However, so many people are buying the mystery game at several attempts at a time I have to limit it too so not to use up all the games in the shop.

I want to release 2.1 of the shop before looking into anything else.
Probably add an Auto shop
[doublepost=1508258176,1506786447][/doublepost]Please Archive this topic as its been solved thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.