• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

monthly meme and shitpost competition (month of september)

swag

Reaction score
hey guys

im sad to announce a monthly shitpost and/or meme competition. the winner will get to pick between a p250 sand dune, sg553 waves perforated, a famas colony, or some shitty duel berettas. if you really impress us you might get a lil something something extra ;)

this is the warmup btw because the next competition might be a little more rewarding but its a good idea to get your dicksucking started early

me and sag are gonna be the judges gl

you could pm me or sag the goods or post them in the thread we really dont care. and were accepting applications for the 3rd judge if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
yo i know im a judge but can i also be in the comp. i can give you a p250 sand dune

swag

Reaction score
yo i know im a judge but can i also be in the comp. i can give you a p250 sand dune
and sag takes the lead

EDIT: i just got word from my sources that sag is indeed a judge so hes therefore DQ'd.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The Grand Banana. Nuff Said.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
The Spiciest of memes
4000_screenshots_2016-01-31_00006.jpg

swag

Reaction score
charger is the 3rd judge

EDIT: nvm he wants to compete now that he knows about the upcoming prizes. hes fired. ive also decided to ban him for 1 more day so expect him shitposting on the forums tomorrow

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Entry into the competition
rrKnWcz.jpg

swag

Reaction score
we're planning on closing the competition soon so shitpost memes while you can

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
You plebeians cannot comprehend how to truly "shit post". It is a fine exquisite art that takes years to master in. I give best of wishes to those who try standing up to my wrath. You all have been warned.

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

a third judge has been hired as @swag explained in the post above so congrats to @Thrall i just want to say he gives good head no homo . just some friendly advice from a judge you contestants better start sucking on the judges dicks if you want to better your chances to win this comp :dong:

EDIT & Disclaimer: Anyone trying to bribe the judges will be disqualified from the comp. We do not accept nudes under any circumcision!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
My second post in addition to last one
XLPQ9Uq.jpg

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
The winners of the monthly meme competition have been announced. Feel free to check them out at the post linked Here
Thanks to all the people who participated.